This months Birchbox is noteworthy for the Eco chic items included. I’d say most of the items I’m getting are high performing, but are not chemically clean so I just don’t want to take the time to use or review them.
This holiday box has some goodies I like, three of which are from product lines that aim to please those sensitive to chemicals and are Eco friendly.
1. BeeKind body lotion. Great smell, texture, and supports honey bee pollination and research. A few questionable ingredients.
2. Number 4 hairspray. I really liked their
3. Eslor Skincare samples: cleanser, cream, scrub, mask. Paraben free, sulfate free, no animal testing, and they list and describe all ingredients online. Definitely a line I would like to learn more about.
The other items:
4. Emily’s Chocolates covered fortune cookie.
5. Secret Agent lip gloss in foreign intelligence flirt. Wonderful product; lip plumping, soft texture, great nuetral color, shine, coverage, tingle, and moisture. All ingredients score low on toxicity on SkinDeep, but these two are untested/unknown. I can’t say if they are good or bad and the product line doesn’t list ingredients online. I always think that’s a shady practice, but that said I’ll probably use secret agent until it’s gone!
6. A little stick-on digimate for cleaning your phone screen, with Birchbox logo.
I like this December box and hope to keep getting these Eco friendly and lower chemical samples.
If you want to give it a try click here, it’s $10 a month. I get referral points so its much appreciated!